Angela Saccomani practises family law, personal injury law, and civil litigation. Angela is a senior lawyer with significant courtroom experience. She understands how devastating divorce, separation and parenting matters may be. Her role is to guide you through the divorce and separation process, one of the hardest and most trying times in a person’s life. She also appreciates how much turmoil a personal injury can cause. Every case is unique and important for Angela. She understands that you have much at stake and she will not take your trust for granted. You can contact Angela for divorce, separation agreements, parenting orders, contact orders, child support, spousal and partner support, family property division and advice regarding your personal injury claims.
Call Angela today at 780-425-5800 for a fee-based appointment.
- Litigation lawyer with over 35 years of experience
- Deputy Regional Director and Senior Counsel for ten years serving the Department of Aboriginal Affairs & Northern Development Canada, Acting Regional Director Aboriginal Law Services for various assignments and Acting Team Leader Business Regulatory Portfolio representing federal government departments including Parks Canada and Environment Canada
- Legal Counsel with the Department of Justice Canada Aboriginal Law Services Section
- Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association (ACTLA) Board Chair 2022-2023, Executive Committee since 2019 and Board Member since 2015
- Canadian Bar Association Law Matters magazine (Alberta Branch) Co-editor-in-chief 2021-2022 and 2020-2021
- Law Society of Alberta Practice Review Committee volunteer 2021-2022, 2020-2021 and 2019-2020
- ACTLA Women’s Legal Forum Events (WLF) organizing committee since 2013 and Chair in 2020. WLF encourages collegiality and friendship, professional and personal
growth,support and mentorship among the female bar in Alberta
- ACTLA WLF Truth Be Told: An Anthology of Inspirational Stories by Women in the Law published by Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association 2018 Editorial Committee
- CBA Alberta Family Law (North) Section member
- Volunteer Lawyer for a pilot project with the Department of Justice Canada, the Law Society of Alberta Volunteer Lawyer Services and the Edmonton Community Legal
Centre and provided pro bono legal services regarding landlord and tenant issues to residents living with low income