Elizabeth joined Biamonte as an articling student and has 15 years of professional experience. Elizabeth’s practice primarily focuses on personal injury (serious and minor) resulting from motor vehicle accidents, fatal motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls etc. Elizabeth also practices in the area of estate administration, estate litigation, landlord and tenant, real estate conveyancing and general civil litigation. Elizabeth is passionate about her work and assisting those who have been injured. Elizabeth’s compassion and warm personality coupled with her hard work and determination allows her clients to be heard and well looked after.
• Attended trial at both Provincial Court and Queen’s Bench Level
• Successfully advocated and resolved numerous files for Indian Residential School Claimants
• Member at Large, Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association 2012 to 2013
• President, St. Thomas Moore Lawyers Guild 2006 to 2008
• Regular attendances at the Residential Tenancy Dispute Resolution Service